Sunday, May 9, 2010

Joel - 4 weeks, 3 days - - - Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! I feel so lucky to be Joel's mom. He is a gift and a blessing! Today, Joel was doing really well. They bumped his airflow up again, to 0.6L, but it's not a big deal. He just needs time for his lungs to mature. He'll be back and forth on the flow for a bit, but I can let that slide if he keeps growing! His feedings are going really well, and he'll be 34 weeks GA this week. That means bottles are not far away! You will notice lots of orange and black in the pictures from today...I think Jake and his mom have a theme in mind!

"Happy Mother's Day, Nana!"

Nana and Joel

"Hi, Nana!"

Trying to find my mouth with my hand again...

Sleeping peacefully

Daddy and Joel

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: